REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OWNER: Mille Lacs of Ojibwe DATE ISSUED: 4-10-17
43408 Oodena Drive
Onamia, MN 56359 BID DATE: 4-25-17
PROJECT: Emergency Service
THIS IS NOT A CHANGE ORDER NOR A DIRECTION TO PROCEED WITH THE WORK DESCRIBED HEREIN.
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, Emergency Service office will be accepting sealed lump sum bids for providing delivery of one (1) Used any make 2013-2015 2500/3500 diesel crew cab long box truck. Bids will be due Tuesday April 25th 2017. Bids received will be opened and qualified by the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe on Wednesday April 26th, 2017 at 10:00am.
Proposals are due on Monday April 25th at 3:00pm. A public bid opening will be held at 10:00am on Tuesday April 26th, 2017 at the Mille Lacs Band 16745 Shaw Bush Kung Drive Onamia MN 56359.
- Submit a signed proposal, including all vehicle specifications and pricing.
- All Contractors must provide the following along with their bid submittal:
- A copy of Current MLB Vendor’s License (or a copy of the submitted application)
- A copy of Current Insurance Certificate
- Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Jacquelyn Smith at (320)532-8240 or via email at JSmith@mlcorporateventures.com with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
All proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Sealed bid: Emergency Service Jodi
43408 Oodena Drive
Onamia, MN 56359
**Please note that the bids should be mailed as hand delivered items will not be accepted. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal. **
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call Jodi at (320) 532-7880 ext. 225 or via email: email@example.com
THE MILLE LACS BAND OF OJIBWE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.