REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OWNER: MILLE LACS BAND OF OJIBWE DATE ISSUED: 9 May 2017
43408 OODENA DRIVE
ONAMIA, MN 56359 BID DATE: 31 MAY 2017
PROJECT: NEW HINCKLEY COMMUNITY CENTER – FITNESS EQUIPMENT
TO: QUALIFIED FITNESS EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, Community Development office will be accepting sealed lump sum bids for the supply and delivery of miscellaneous fitness equipment for the new Hinckley Community Center; Project address is: 38043 Hinckley Road, Hinckley MN. Bids will be due Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 3:00 PM. Bids received will be opened and read aloud on Thursday 1 June 2017 at 8:30 AM at the MLB Government Center. Low qualified bidder will be issued a Purchase Order for the equipment.
- Supply and deliver all items listed on attached fitness equipment bid form.
- Circuit equipment must at minimum be built out of 7 and 11 gauge heavy-duty steel construction; have machined steel cams; have polished chrome guide rods, range adjuster strike plates on all cams; have EZ Glide seat posts with gas piston lift; have QR codes on Instructional placards for live video instructions on the machines for Smartphones.
- Weights are Urethane dipped, Olympic style.
- Include freight to site.
- Include delivery into second story of building. Building has elevator. Items that do not fit in elevator will need to be carried up stairwell or lifted up to second story over half height railing. Vendor to supply necessary lift, floor protection, etc. to ensure no damage to building.
- Set up equipment.
- Haul away and dispose of all cardboard, packaging, trash.
- Provide owner a 2 hour training session on equipment use. This day will be separate than delivery day and will include additional building staff.
- Do not include sales tax in bid, low bidder will be provider sales tax exemption form.
- Purchase will be made vie Purchase Order (P.O.)
Specified Product Substitutions: Will consider comparable Precor, Fife Fitness Insignia series, Cybex prestige series products if preapproved. All proposed product substitutions must be submitted in writing via email and approved by the Project Manager 5 days prior to bid. Any approved substitutions will be made available to all bidders.
Interested bidders shall contact Mike Moilanen – Director of Planning and Project Management at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the bidder’s list in the event that any addendums are issued for this project.
- The Bidder shall be capable of delivering all appliances/equipment to the project site in September 2017. Final delivery date will be coordinated between the Owner, the General Contractor and the Fitness Equipment Supplier.
- Bidder will be responsible for delivery to the site and into the building. Owner will take possession of all equipment once all items have been safely delivered into the building.
- Submit proposal in lump sum (supply, freight, set-up and delivery), not to exceed amount
- All Bidders must provide the following along with their bid submittal:
- Completed and signed MLB Community Development Construction Bid Form
- A copy of Current MLB Vendor’s License (or a copy of the submitted application). See Licensing section below for info regarding obtaining Vendor’s License.
All proposals MUST be mailed and labeled as follows:
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Commissioner of Community Development
Sealed bid: New Hinckley Community Center – Fitness Equipment
P.O. Box 509
Onamia, MN 56359
**Please note that the bids must be submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal. **
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.
- Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Jacquelyn Smith at (320)532-8240 or email at email@example.com with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WILL, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT FEASIBLE, GIVE PREFERENCE IN THE AWARD OF CONTRACT TO INDIAN ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIAN-OWNED ECONOMIC ENTERPRISES.
SECTION II – BIDDING FORMS
Bidding Requirements and Contract Forms
FY 2017 CONSTRUCTION BID FORM
REQUIRED FOR ALL BIDS
FIRM NAME: __________________________________________________________________________
JOB/PROJECT: NEW COMMUNITY CENTER – FITNESS EQUIPMENT
LUMP SUM PRICE:
(Includes: supply, freight, setup and delivery into building of all listed fitness equipment.)
(Written Value) (Dollar Amount)
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Iso Lateral Chest Press MDC-1001||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Side Lateral Raise MDC-1002||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Leg Extension MDC-1005||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Seated Leg Curl MDC-1006||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Iso Lateral Shoulder Press MDC-1007||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Abdominal Crunch MDC-1008||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Seated Leg Press MDC-1009||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Bicep Curl MDC-1010||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Tricep Extension MDC-1011||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Lateral Pull Down MDC-1013||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Back Extension MDC-1016||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Rotory Torso MDC-1021||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Butt Blaster MDC-0001||0|
|1||Muscle D Classic Line||Seated Row MDC-1023||0|
|1||Muscle Duel Function Line||Inner/Outer Thigh combo MDD-1006||0|
|1||Muscle Duel Function Line||Weight Assisted Chin/Dip Combo DD-10081||0|
|1||Muscle D Multi- Station||Cable Cross Over MDM-CC||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Power Cage MD-PC||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||85″ Smiths machine MD-SM85||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Flat Bench MD-FB||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Adjustable Decline Bench MD-ADB||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Preacher Curl MD-PCB||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||3 Tier Hex Dumbbell Rack MD-HDR||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Hyper Extension Bench MD-HEB||0|
|2||Muscle D MD Series||Flat to Incline Bench MD-FTIB||0|
|1||Muscle D MD Series||Verticle Knee Raise MD-VKR||0|
|2||Muscle D||Olympic Plate Tree MD-OPT||0|
|1||Muscle D||Barbell Rack||0|
|10||Muscle D||2.5lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|10||Muscle D||5lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|16||Muscle D||10lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|12||Muscle D||25lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|10||Muscle D||35lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|16||Muscle D||45lb R Oly Weight Plate||0|
|3||Muscle D||Oly 7′ 800lb Weight Bar||0|
|4||Muscle D||Oly 48″ Curl Bar||0|
|1||Muscle D||5-75lb Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set 5 lb increments||0|
|1||Muscle D||5-50lb Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set 5 lb increments||0|
|1||Promaxia||Kettle Ball set 5-50lb rubber incased with crome han|
|6||pro maxima||commercial treadmill|
|4||pro maxima||commercial elliptical|
|2||pro maxima||commercial recumband bike||0|
|1||pro maxima||commercial Upright Bike||0|
|1||pro maxima||Commercial Stepper||0|
|2||pro maxima||Commercial Rower||0|
Acknowledgement of Addendum(s): 1) __________ date 2) ___________date 3) ___________date
BID GUARANTEE PERIOD:
I agree to hold this bid open for a period of 120 days after the bid opening. If this bid is accepted I agree to execute a Contract and/or a Purchase Order with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe along with furnishing all required bonding (if required) and insurances.
I understand that this company, its subcontractors and all employees performing work on this project will be expected to comply with all Mille Lacs Band TERO Compliance Regulations. Upon being informed that I will be awarded a contract for this project, I will submit all required TERO Compliance Plans directly to the MLB TERO Office for review and approval.
Acknowledgement of TERO Compliance: _________________________
ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED: Failure to provide any of these attachments will result in bid disqualification.
- MLB BID FORM (MUST BE SIGNED)
- MLBO VENDOR LICENSE
FIRM NAME: ________________________________TELEPHONE:______________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: ______________________________________________________________