REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OWNER: Mille Lacs of Ojibwe
43408 Oodena Drive
Onamia, MN 56359
PROJECT: Roll-Off Services for DIII Community Clean Up
DATE: March 6, 2017
TO: Solid Waste Haulers
Please submit an itemized quotation for providing the following services.
THIS IS NOT A CHANGE ORDER NOR A DIRECTION TO PROCEED WITH THE WORK DESCRIBED HEREIN.
Provide Roll Off Service in Pine County for District III Community Clean Up, from April 22-28th, 2017 on the Mille Lacs Indian Reservation.
(4) 20-40 yard roll offs to be placed at 4 locations on or before April 22nd and be pulled on April 28th or later. Roll offs may have to be emptied and replaced more than once at each location. Locations are Lake Lena Maintenance Center across from Community Center on Pine County Rd. 173. The second location will be at the Mille Lacs Band Earth Works building 1 mile east of Hinckley Grand Casino on Hwy 48. The Third location will be Wise Owl Dr. off of County Rd 138. Fourth location will be located a Quad Plex on Evergreen Dr. just east of Hinckley Casino.
Your proposals shall include the following:
1. Submit a fee schedule Including: cost per each size roll-off, service fees, fuel charge or travel rate, disposal fees, or any other extra fees charged for disposal of certain materials.
2. Contractors Bid Document, which must be signed. On the bid form, reference the following:
- a. Job/Project: Solid Waste Bid for DIII Community Cleanup
- b. On the labor and materials bid lines, reference the attached fee schedule.
3. Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
4. Copy of current certificate of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage.
5. Copy of an authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development
Sealed Bid: Solid Waste Bid District III Community Clean Up
PO Box 509
Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 5:00 pm on March 23, 2017. A public bid opening will be March 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
**Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal. **
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
Questions regarding this project should be addressed to Brian Scheinost at the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department (320) 532-7437.
- Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Julie Habeck at (320) 532-8860 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
- Contractors must comply with Davis Bacon Wage Requirements.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.