REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OWNER: Mille Lacs of Ojibwe
43408 Oodena Drive
Onamia, MN 56359
PROJECT: Weekly Maintenance Service for DI Cemeteries
DATE: March 30, 2017
TO: Lawn Care Contractors
Please submit an itemized quotation for providing the following services.
THIS IS NOT A CHANGE ORDER NOR A DIRECTION TO PROCEED WITH THE WORK DESCRIBED HEREIN.
Provide weekly maintenance services for District I cemeteries through September 30, 2017.
Contractor will be responsible for labor and equipment to maintain the following cemeteries in District I: Bedausky, Vineland, Nay Ah Shing and Lakeside. Weekly maintenance will include cleaning cemeteries of debris/leaves, mowing and weed whipping. Contractor will also be responsible for filling in settled areas and reestablishing turf, black dirt will be supplied at each cemetery by Public Works Department. Some weekly service may be cancelled if grass doesn’t grow via weather conditions.
For payment, weekly invoices should be submitted for 100% of work completed which will be verified and inspected by Public Works Department.
Your proposals shall include the following:
- Bid should show weekly cost to do the above mentioned work schedule. Bid must be signed by contractor to be valid.
- Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
- Copy of current certificate of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage.
- Copy of an authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
- Copy of a signed and completed TERO Compliance Plan.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development
Sealed Bid: Cemetery Maintenance Bid
PO Box 509
Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 3:00 pm on April 19th. A public bid opening will be held at 8:30am on April 20th, 2017 at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
**Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal. **
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
Questions regarding this project should be addressed to Brian Scheinost at the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department (320) 532-7437.
- Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Julie Habeck at (320) 532-8860 or via email at email@example.com with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.